Mission & Objectives
29-31 May 2017
· AUTEX 2017 CONFERENCE
· 9th Central European Conference 2017
- To facilitate co-operation amongst members in high level textile education and research.
- To promote the activities and achievements of the member Universities on a European and Global stage.
- To facilitate co-operation in the development and delivery of high level taught courses and teaching materials amongst member Universities.
- To encourage student and staff mobility and networking amongst member Universities and invited partners.
- To facilitate the growth of active research partnerships amongst member Universities and invited partners.
- To organise annual symposia to disseminate cutting-edge issues to textile professionals and students.