AUTEX Research Journal
· German Future Award 2016 for TU Dresden's Professors Manfred Curbach, Chokri Cherif & Peter Offermann
Deutscher Zukunftspreis 2016
29-31 May 2017
· AUTEX 2017 CONFERENCE
- Quarterly journal
- Access to the Autex Research Journal is free of charge and open to everyone
- Full electronic journal (possibility of hard copy upon payment)
- Publishing fee of 40 € (+ VAT) per page; if the first author is affiliated to an Autex university, the fee is diminished to 15 € (+ VAT) per page.
- Visit the website: www.autexrj.com
- Dr. Katarzyna GRABOWSKA (Editor ARJ) : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The principal goal of the Autex Research Journal (ARJ) is to enhance the scientific textile knowledge for the development and viability of the European and World Textile industry.
- The Autex Research Journal has the aim to play a leading role in distributing scientific and technological research results publishing original and innovative papers after peer reviewing, guaranteeing quality and excellence.